The 4th annual Rutgers University–Camden Faculty eLearning Conference is here!
Interact with us
- On Twitter: use the hashtag #RUCelearn17
- Don’t tweet? Chat with us on TodaysMeet: https://todaysmeet.com/RUCelearn17
- Add to the conference Padlet: https://padlet.com/camdenidt/elc17
We’ve expanded our faculty invitees to include our New Jersey community college partners from the following institutions:
- Atlantic Cape Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Camden County College
- Cumberland County College
- Mercer County Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College at Gloucester County
- Salem Community College
Please register now for the conference, Thursday, March 30, 2017. Again this year, the conference will be available online via streaming video and live chat with fellow attendees. All faculty registrations are free, with continental breakfast and buffet lunch served to our on-campus attendees.
Who should attend?
All full-time and part-time instructors at Rutgers University–Camden and at any of our partner institutions listed above, this conference is for you if you’re interested in:
- engaging students in classroom discussions and activities;
- creating interactive communities of learners online;
- trying new types of student assessments that teach as well as measure;
- sharing your experiences with online and hybrid delivery; or
- spending a full day with fellow faculty members, discussing how best to teach and inspire our students.
The Rutgers University–Camden Engaged eLearning Conference 2017 is a great opportunity for fellowship and learning. We look forward to sharing ideas with you!
Faculty Advisory Council
Thanks to our Faculty Advisory Council at Rutgers University–Camden: Sarah Allred, Psychology; Dinesh Iyer, Management; Bill FitzGerald, Teaching Matters & Assessment Center and English; Carol Kaufman-Scarborough, Marketing and Business Leader Development Program; Amy Savage, Biology; Mary Wunnenberg, Nursing; and Melissa Yates, Philosophy.
Questions or comments about the conference? Please contact email@example.com.